Thursday, October 28, 2010

90 Day Challenge

Okay, so are you up for a challenge?  I challenge you to a duel.....sort of.  Head on over to www.youversion.com   I've taken the challenge to read the Bible in 90 days....not just the old testament and not just the new testament....THE ENTIRE BIBLE IN 90 DAYS! 

You can sign up on their website and choose whichever reading plan you want....Day 1 is almost over- I read 16 chapters this morning.  The cool thing about this site is, you have 40+ versions of the Bible to choose from- I'm using my new favorite: THE MESSAGE!  It flew by.  So, are you up to the challenge?  Come on!  Let's do this together.  We can even make a date to read the last chapter together on the last day of the challenge.  I'M BEING SERIOUS!  COME ON AND JOIN ME!  THE ENTIRE BIBLE IN 90 DAYS!

When you finish your reading, LISTEN LIVE AT http://www.whif.org/!

No comments:

Post a Comment