Monday, October 11, 2010

To Save A Life

Sorry it's been a while since I posted.  The past week has been sooo very crazy.  Had a great Saturday afternoon with you though....thanks so much for tuning in. 

Last night, my wife and I were able to watch a new movie called "To Save A Life."  You may have noticed the new widget to the right of this post.  It really got me to wondering...."How many times might I have been able to save someone's life had I just taken notice of them?" 

It really made me think about a decision I made when I was in high school after I got saved.  See, I didn't have the "best" friends in this world but they were still my friends.  When I got saved, I ditched them totally for the "new" friends.  I remember seeing them across the cafeteria looking at me like "What have we done?"

I never rectified that situation...at least not in whole.  I've come across a few of those people and have apologized to them but havn't been able to reconnect with the rest.  This movie really has me reevaluating my self, and my past actions.

You see, so many times we pass by people either at work, church or in school or even in the stores and never think to ourselves "I wonder what they are going through today?"  "Does that person need someone to talk to?"  "Are they at the end of their rope?"

If you've not had the chance to watch this movie, you NEED TO GET IT!  Check out the trailer below:


So how are you gonna look at people now when you pass them by?  I know I'm a little different....and a little better for having watch it.  Hope you have a blessed day and remember: LISTEN LIVE AT WWW.WHIF.ORG !!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome movie and I too have had the same thoughts and it proves there is a sign around everyone's neck that says "notice me", we just can't see it.
    Looking forward to the next one,
    ME

    ReplyDelete