Thursday, October 14, 2010

Visions & Dreams

God's WORD tells us in Proverbs chapter 29, verse 18 that "Where there is no vision, the people perish!"  I kind of like how The Message version words it: "If the people can't see what God is doing, they stumble all over themselves; But when they attend to what He is doing, they are most blessed!"

God has been really dealing with me the last few weeks about a certain generation that, unless we get rolling on a vision, surely will be lost.  As I'm writing this, I'm listening to Toby Mac sing "City on our Knees."  I love this song and the imagery that it casts.  Can you imagine this:  WE ARE ONE CHOICE FROM TOGETHER, TONIGHT COULD LAST FOREVER!  

Okay, so what does that have to do with vision?  Well, think about it.  God casts a vision and what do we do with it?  Too many times, nothing.  If we take God's vision and use it the way that HE wants us to, we could change the world!  A choice that we make in Jesus' name could have eternal significance.

I don't know yet the full scope of this vision that GOD is casting before me but I know that whatever it is, I'm there.  Too many times we try to make all the plans....God just wants us to listen.  I'm not willing to let the people perish just because I refuse to accept the vision.  When it comes to God, you're in or you're out...there's no middle ground there! 



So let me ask you this:  What is the vision that God is casting before you?  Is it the same as the one He's casting before me?  Are you truly concerned about a lost generation?  I know I am....why don't you come on and join me....accept God's vision and run with it!  While you're running, you can LISTEN LIVE AT http://www.whif.org/ !

No comments:

Post a Comment