Tuesday, October 19, 2010

You're Beautiful

My Station Manager, Robin Robinson, sent me this video this morning....as a pianist of 25 years, I am COMPLETELY blown away by this guy.  He has NO ARMS!  Yet, he plays gorgeously with his feet....and sings!  He was the winner of "China's Got Talent!"  For whatever reason today, I can't get the video to embed in this post so you're gonna have to click on the link to get to it. 

My question for you is this:  "What is holding you back from leaning on God and going after YOUR dreams?"  This guy lost both his arms at the age of ten yet he dreamed of being a pianist....   you say you can't do what because.....why?

Here's the link:   http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=912BB1NU

When you're finished watching, head on over to WWW.WHIF.ORG and LISTEN LIVE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have spoken of visions and dreams lately. I ask for prayer because I don't know my dreams and visions anymore. They appear to have changed with the season and blown away with the fall wind. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete