Friday, November 12, 2010

Love Never Fails

Okay, so I feel like such a heathen!  It has been forever since I posted anything and I'm truly sorry for that.  I wanted to share something with you guys that I came across....I'm thinking this is a video that was played right before this couple's wedding....what is sooo neat about this is the fact that leading up to this moment, they ALWAYS wanted to please God with every move they made.  What a great place this world would be if we ALL were as faithful as this couple was....check it out:


Love Never Fails from Knox Smith on Vimeo.

LISTEN LIVE AT http://www.whif.org/ !

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Our world, our marriages, and our families would be a much better if all of us would seek God the way this couple has.
    God's promises are iron clad, but it is us to us to trust in Him and His timing.

    ReplyDelete