Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is it still good???

I was standing in line at the store the other day and noticed something that many of us take for granted....an expiration date.  As a matter of fact, the product I was looking at was one day past its date.  Now many of us may feel that one day is nothing really to worry about.  I guess it depends on the product.  If you're like me, you pretty much depend on the people working in the store to monitor the dates and keep us safe from harmful foods (still not sure about those chicken-salad-sandwiches you see in the convenience store that say they're good for the next 4 weeks....#1, I don't believe it...#2, that's just gross).

Well, there's one date that if I were to see it, I would have no problem consuming it...the date would read like this:  From Everlasting To Everlasting.

Those of us who are believers are already consumers of this product.  The book of Jeremiah says it in the third verse of chapter 31:  The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.  In deed, it NEVER expires!



How awesome it is to know that we can be receivers of something that NEVER EXPIRES....THE LOVE OF GOD!  It's good for today, tomorrow, next week and even unto the future generations!  Have a blessed day and remember, LISTEN LIVE AT WWW.WHIF.ORG !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment