Friday, August 5, 2011

A Look Back....

Today Is Our Fifth Anniversary!  Here's A Look Back At That Very Special Day!

Isn't She Gorgeous?!



She had created this bouquet in silk flowers...
I surprised her with this real one!


This rose was placed in memory of my best friend,
Johnny Bedenbaugh,
who would have been my best man.
His brother, Jeff, stood in his place.


Waiting....

Kelly's mother, Alice

My mother, Viola.

Kelly & her father, William

Watching our video....



Nerds pretending to lose the ring.

Pastor Amos!


At last!


Let's go!

Just not sure....








Rockin the reception!  300 chairs...standing room only!


Instructions on how to not trash the get-a-way car!




CAKE!






My family used to be caterers....
good thing they kept their equipment!

Mmmmm...........

More Mmmm.....

Bride's Cake Table



Groom's Cake Table



Just a few seats....

And here we are....5 years later!


No comments:

Post a Comment