Thursday, August 4, 2011

I don't understand....

....but I'm trying to. I see people look at me and think "You know, Pastors really know their stuff." We're supposed to but at the same time, I'm just like you....and you.......and yes, even you. I don't understand.....

how some people can fall in mud and come out smelling like roses....or how some people devote their entire lives to the work of the Lord only to lose everything they have due to the current economy. No, I don't understand.

BUT, I'm still going to praise.

His ways are so much different than mine and sometimes His timing is so much longer than mine. His ways are perfect and mine are not. His timing is perfect and mine is not. No, I don't understand.  I'm desperately seeking...I'm frantically believing that all I need is to see Jesus' face...

and even if I don't see it here on earth, I'm still going to praise...because I know that it will be worth it all.



Deuteronomy 31:6 says "Be strong, courageous, and firm; be not in terror before them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you; He will not fail you or forsake you."



No comments:

Post a Comment