Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Not Where I Belong

Well, those of you who know me know that I don't sugar-coat...I suppose sometimes I'm too blunt...perhaps I'm not blunt enough sometimes?

Lately, people have been asking me "Adam, how are you doing? How are things going with you?"

I dunno...

Truly, I dunno...

I just know that this song is RIGHT WHERE I AM....


RIGHT NOW.

You can follow the lyrics below the song player. Thank you all for your prayers.






Where I Belong


Verse 1
Sometimes it feels like I'm watching From the outside...
Sometimes it feels like I'm breathing But am I alive?
I won't keep searching for answers That aren't here to find.

Chorus
All I know is I'm not home yet...This is not where I belong
Take this world and give me Jesus...This is not where I belong

Verse 2
So when the walls come falling Down on me
And when I'm lost in the current Of a raging sea
I have this blessed assurance Holding me

Bridge
When the earth shakes I want to be found in You
When the lights fade I want to be found in You


CCLI Song No. 5996063
© 2010 Sony/ATV Timber Publishing | West Main Music | Windsor Hill Music | Sony/ATV Tree Publishing (Admin. by Sony/ATV Sounds LLC) | (Admin. by Sony/ATV Sounds LLC) | (Admin. by Sony/ATV Sounds LLC) | (Admin. by Sony/ATV Songs LLC)
Jason Ingram | Jason Roy
For use solely with the SongSelect Terms of Use.  All rights Reserved. www.ccli.com
CCLI License No. 1998658

No comments:

Post a Comment